- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
This page provides updates and notices during the unit standards review.
Listed Unit Standards
Māori Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that the Wāhi Tapu unit standards were listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards in June 2015. For more information on the outcome of this review please download the Review of Wāhi Tapu unit standards (PDF, 240KB) change report. The unit standards can be accessed by searching for the unit standards reference number or title.
Māori Qualifications Services initiated the review of unit standards from the domain Wāhi Tapu to align with the outcomes of the Te Mana Kaitiaki o Ngā Taonga Tuku Iho (Kaupae 4) qualification which was part of the nation-wide mandatory review of the Environment Māori qualifications.
Māori Qualifications Services sought feedback on the reviewed and newly developed unit standards from the domain Wāhi Tapu. For more information please visit the Consultation on review of Wāhi Tapu unit standards page.
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.