- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Whakairo Standards Review
This page provides updates and notices during the unit standards review.
Listed Unit Standards
Māori Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that the reviewed Whakairo unit standards were listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards in August 2016.
These unit standards were reviewed to ensure that they continue to be relevant and fit for purpose.
For more information on the outcome of this review please download the Review of Whakairo unit standards change report.
Te Ara Tauira Whakairo
The unit standard documents are accessible by searching for the unit standard reference number or title.
The review of these unit standards was initiated through their scheduled review and the Mandatory Review of Qualifications for Ngā Toi qualifications.
The unit standards were reviewed to ensure that they are fit for purpose and relevant.
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.