- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Listed Unit Standards
Māori Qualifications Services and Whakaruruhau is pleased to advise that the Whenua unit standards were listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards in November 2015.
For more information on the outcome of this review please download the Review of Whenua unit standards change report. The unit standards can be accessed by searching for the unit standards reference number or title.
The review of these unit standards were initiated through their scheduled review and the Mandatory Review of Qualifications for Environment Māori qualifications.
The unit standards were reviewed to ensure that they continue to be relevant and fit for purpose. The titles, purpose statements, explanatory notes, outcomes, evidence requirements and range statements in the unit standards were amended to achieve this and ensure clarity for users.
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.