- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Secondary school statistics
Secondary school results reports provide data on how schools perform in NCEA and other national qualifications.
Achievement files for NCEA and New Zealand Scholarship provide data (by year) in excel spreadsheet form.
Commentary on school statistics
New Zealand's national system of assessment and qualifications for secondary school students produces a great deal of information that can be used to monitor the performance of the school system itself, and of the diverse range of students who are engaged in senior secondary education.
Each year NZQA produces its annual statistics report - Annual Report on NCEA & New Zealand Scholarship Data & Statistics. This report focuses on the previous year's assessments, but also summarises the activity and achievement of New Zealand's secondary school students over a number of prior years.