- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Secondary Statistics Consolidated Files
Secondary Statistics Consolidated Files provide a quicker way to obtain statistics data for the achievement of NCEA, University Entrance, NCEA Certificate Endorsements, Literacy and Numeracy, and Scholarship. All files are in csv (comma-separated values) format with National and School data broken down by Gender, Ethnicity and School Decile Band. This format lends itself to use in spreadsheet or database applications.
For more information on the format and description of the content of the files, see File Summary (PDF, 304KB).
Access the 2016 statistics data files.