- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- Caring for international students: the Code of Practice for Pastoral Care
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Secondary school statistics
Secondary school results reports provide data on how schools perform in NCEA and other national qualifications.
The secondary school statistics reports have been replaced with a number of individual files.
Commentary on school statistics
New Zealand's national system of assessment and qualifications for secondary school students produces a great deal of information that can be used to monitor the performance of the school system itself, and of the diverse range of students who are engaged in senior secondary education.
Each year NZQA produces its annual statistics report - Annual Report on NCEA & New Zealand Scholarship Data & Statistics. This report focuses on the previous year's assessments, but also summarises the activity and achievement of New Zealand's secondary school students over a number of prior years.
Find information for...
Information about how breaches of exam rules are handled Read more »
Information for students and parents about the Level 1 German exam and North Island power cut Read more »
Review of Tourism prescriptions for the New Zealand Diploma in Business Read more »
Mandatory Review of Early Childhood Education Qualifications Levels 1-6 Read more »
Mandatory Review of Foundation and Bridging Qualifications Level 1-6 Read more »