- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Progress and results for qualification reviews
The progress of mandatory reviews of qualifications
For information about reviews currently in progress, see the Qualifications review tracking sheet (XLSX, 36KB). The tracking sheet is updated every month.
Results of completed mandatory reviews of qualifications
Following the completion of a mandatory review of qualifications, new qualifications are published on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework.
The new qualifications are also listed in Results of Qualifications Reviews (XLSX, 93KB).
Transition arrangements for national qualifications
For transition arrangements, see the Transition arrangements for national qualifications (XLSX, 116KB). The spreadsheet is updated every month.
Making an application for programme approval and provider accreditation
For more information see Applications for programme approval and provider accreditation.