- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
The Youth Guarantee gives 16 to 19 year olds options and choices for education and training to gain a New Zealand Qualifications Framework Level 1-3 qualification (including NCEA) and go onto further education and employment.
For full details, see Youth Guarantee website.
Specific information about the following can be found:
- Vocational Pathways Profile and Award - achievements towards a vocational pathway or award of a vocational pathway.
- Assessment Support Material - for vocational pathways.