CMR for NZ Flooring ITO [Ref: 0175]
Review of NZ Flooring ITO's CMR
The NZ Flooring ITO has completed the review of the Consent and Moderation Requirements (CMR) above.
Date new version published May 2013
The next CMR review is planned to take place during 2018.
The NZ Flooring ITO's CMR 0175 had not been updated to include the painting and decorating sector which has now come under the ITO's scope. This review amends the CMR to include the painting and decorating sector and to update criteria to include requirements relevant to both sectors. Minor updating of the moderation section has also been included. The changes were endorsed by the Flooring and Decorating sectors in February 2013.
Compliance with new requirements
Requirements for consent to assess will apply with effect from 31 December 2013.
Requirements for moderation will apply with effect from 31 December 2013.
Organisations with consent to assess will be expected to be able to demonstrate compliance with the CMR from December 2013 onwards.
CMR for NZ Flooring Industry Training Organisation [Ref: 0175] version 4
Requirements for Consent to Assess (RCA)
Visit waiver conditions
· Removal of reference to NZ FITO Board.
Industry or sector-specific requirements for consent to assess
· Criterion 1 - statement has been expanded to include meeting the needs of industry, employers and students.
· Criterion 2 - statement amended to include any collaborative or sub-contracting arrangements.
· Criterion 3 - changes to teaching and assessing staff requirements.
· Criterion 6 - statement amended to include any collaborative or sub-contracting arrangements.
Moderation Requirements (MR)
· Unit standard sample criteria were expanded.
· Non-compliance requirements were expanded.
· Fee structures were increased.