CMR for Funeral Service Training Trust of New Zealand [Ref: 0221]
Review of Funeral Service Training Trust of New Zealand CMR
The Funeral Services Training Trust of New Zealand (FSTT) has completed the review of the Consent and Moderation Requirements (CMR) above.
Date new version published February 2014
The next CMR review is planned to take place during 2018.
Summary of review
The FSTT’s CMR was reviewed to update terminology and ensure consent to assess and moderation requirements were clear and still fit for purpose. The changes were endorsed by the FSTT advisory committee in September 2013.
Compliance with new requirements
Requirements for consent to assess will apply with effect from March 2014.
Moderation system requirements will apply with effect from March 2014.
Organisations with consent to assess will be expected to be able to demonstrate compliance with the CMR from August 2014 onwards.
Requirements for Consent to Assess (RCA)
Visit waiver conditions
· Reference to local courses removed.
Industry or sector-specific requirements for consent to assess
· Criterion 1 – reference to unit standards removed.
· Criterion 3 – industry qualifications updated.
· Criterion 4 – access to clinical placement learning for trainees clarified.
· Criterion 7 – qualification updated.
Moderation Requirements (MR)
· Size of moderation panel and charges clarified.