CMR for Community Recreation Environment, Outdoor Recreation and Ngā Mahi ā te Rēhia, Snowsport, Sport, Fitness, and Diving [Ref: 0099]
Revision of Toi Mai Workforce Development Council CMR
Toi Mai has completed the revision of the Consent and Moderation Requirements (CMR) above.
Date new version published June 2022
The next CMR review is planned to take place during 2023.
Summary of revision
The CMR was revised to include new standards that have been transferred from other standard setting bodies and CMRs.
Compliance with new requirements
Requirements for consent to assess will apply with effect from June 2022.
Moderation system requirements will apply with effect from June 2022.
Organisations with consent to assess will be expected to be able to demonstrate compliance with the CMR from January 2023 onwards.
Community Recreation, Environment, Outdoor Recreation and Ngā Mahi ā te Rēhia, Snowsport, Sport, Fitness, and Diving [Ref: 0099, version 4]
Performing Arts General, Business Operations and Development, Diving, Exercise, Fitness, Outdoor Recreation, Recreation and Sport, Snowsport, Computing, Ngā Mahi ā te Rēhia, Environment, and Retail, Distribution and Sales [Ref: 0099, version 5]
· CMR title was updated to reflect current coverage.
· Organisation name and contact details were updated from Skills Active Aotearoa to Toi Mai WDC.
· Bicycle Sales and Servicing unit standards from the Retail, Distribution and Sales subfield were transferred from CMR 0225.
· Computing unit standards were transferred from CMRs 0113 and 0226.
Requirements for Consent to Assess (RCA)
Fees schedule for SSB involvement in process for granting consent to assess
· Wording amended to reflect current structure and removal of SSB charges.
Industry or sector-specific requirements for consent to assess
· Appendix (1) updated from Community Recreation subfield to Recreation and Sport subfield
· Appendix (2) updated to refer to Exercise subfield as well as Fitness subfield
· Appendix (5) was added for the Computing unit standards at level 4 to transfer requirements from the previous CMR 0113.
· Appendix (6) was added for the Bicycle Sales and Servicing unit standards from the Retail, Distribution, and Sales subfield to transfer requirements from the previous CMR 0225.
Moderation Requirements (MR)
· No charges apply. Specific charge was deleted.
· Specific costs were deleted.