Providers and partners

Special Assessment Conditions – information for parents and caregivers

What happens if my child changes schools?

When your child changes schools, notify the new school of their SAC entitlement at enrolment, and provide background information and reports for the staff who will be working with them. The new school will ask NZQA to transfer your child onto their SAC list.


Skip to main page content Accessibility page with list of access keys Home Page Site Map Contact Us