- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care for International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
About this site
This website is owned and maintained by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority - Mana Tohu Matauranga o Aotearoa.
Conditions of use
These conditions of use apply to your browsing and use of this website. Please read them before continuing to browse this website. Use of this website is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of use:
On this website you will find that many documents and publications published in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format). If you do not have appropriate readers to view these documents, download the latest versions free.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
A document in PDF retains the page structure and style of the original document (such as page numbering, footnotes at the bottom of each page, presentation of graphics). Therefore, for downloading or printing from the website, the PDF version is a better solution. Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free from the Adobe website.
Microsoft file converters and viewers
To read Microsoft documents, download Microsoft viewers and converters.
ZIP files enable groups of files to be downloaded rather than downloading files one by one. Some files are in an executable self-extracting ZIP format so there is no other software needed. The following are suggested sites offering zip archive compression tools: