- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) aims to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate and up to date but is unable to provide a guarantee that all information, at all times will be fully accurate and up to date. Accordingly NZQA is unable to accept any liability in relation to the content of its website.
Please also note that NZQA:
- will from time to time change, delete, add, or otherwise amend information contained on this website (including the conditions of use) without notice
- does not take responsibility for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. These links are provided for your information and convenience only.
- does not take responsibility for data sourced from third parties used in the delivery of any NZQA web service
- does not take any responsibility for any problems outside its reasonable control.