- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
The NZQA Call Centre is open Monday - Friday, 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
|Freephone in NZ:||0800 697 296|
|Telephone:||+64 (4) 463 3000|
|Fax:||+64 (4) 463 3112|
|Postal address:||PO Box 160 |
|Street address:||Level 13 |
125 The Terrace
|The Millennium Centre |
600 Great South Rd
Send us your question about...
- My Tertiary Results or Qualifications
(NB: IF you want a copy of a document sent to you, you need to Order copies of certificates or other documents)
- Applying to be an NZQA exam contractor (marker, examiner, exam supervisor, etc)
If you are a member of a media organisation and want to contact our Media Liaison team, call 0274 5757 83 or email your question(s).
Make a complaint
If you are unhappy with the service you have received from NZQA or a registered provider there are several ways you can make a complaint.
National Education Information Centre
As part of New Zealand's entry to the Lisbon Recognition Convention, the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) was designated as New Zealand's National Education Information Centre. Ask NEIC a question or read more about the NEIC.
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding this website please send us your feedback.