- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
NZQA has developed a mobile App called NCEA Student to help you plan your NCEA study programme, set goals and track your progress.
- Select and set your NCEA credit goals and targets
- See how you are tracking towards NCEA, including Literacy, Numeracy and University Entrance (UE)
- Set reminders for each standard such as when assignments are due
- Capture results as they are achieved and cross check with your school or NZQA
- Personalise with information such as NSN number, colours or images
And do all that (& more) on your phone. For free.
- School students
- Login »
- Results »
- Order results documents »
- Examination timetable »
- Subjects »
- Search for Achievement Standards »
- Exclusions »
- Secondary School & NCEA »
- Tertiary students
- International students
If you want to suggest other useful links for this page please let us know using the feedback form.
NCEA Student app
Set your NCEA goals, and track your results and progress, all on your phone!
Find past exam papers, exemplars and details of each NCEA subject & standard.
Get your results
View your Record of Achievement and update your details.
Keep up to date
NCEA results publication
Everything you want to know about the publication of your results.