- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care for International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
What is self-assessment?
Self-assessment is an examination of an organisation to identify strengths and weaknesses and resulting in actual, worthwhile improvements.
Why do self-assessment?
There are many organisational benefits from undertaking self-assessment. It is also a regulatory requirement.
How to make self-assessment happen
Click the links below for examples, tools, resources and videos about self-assessment.