- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Qualifications Recognition Services thanks all its clients and wishes them the Compliments of the Season.
Please note that applications for assessment of qualifications received after the 12th December will not begin until after the office reopens on Monday the 5th January 2015.
Recognition of qualifications gained overseas
If you plan to live in New Zealand, you may need to get your international qualifications recognised so you can work, study or apply to emigrate to New Zealand.
|If you need your overseas qualifications recognised for ...||then ...|
|Immigration: so you can move to New Zealand||see Get international qualifications recognised for immigration|
|Employment: so you can work in New Zealand||see Apply for an International Qualifications Assessment|
|Further study: so you can do further study in New Zealand|
|Teaching: so you can be registered as a teacher in New Zealand|
|Teaching Salary assessment: so your teaching salary can be set|
Going overseas to study?
If you plan to go overseas to study, check early what you need to do for:
- an expanded transcript explaining your New Zealand qualifications to overseas organisations
Tertiary Education Qualification Statement
- using your NCEA overseas
International recognition of NCEA
- Entrance to Australian universities
- Entrance to overseas tertiary courses
You may be able to get an interest-free student loan or an exemption from paying interest on your current student loan.