- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Assessment & Moderation - Assessor Support Options
Assessor Support Options are delivered by NZQA for assessors in all education providers to enhance their professional practice.
Key Dates for National Secondary Qualifications
List of key dates relating to national secondary qualifications. Includes a downloadable year planner.
2016 Tertiary Assessment and Moderation workshops for tertiary education organisations
These workshops are for staff in tertiary education organisations involved in assessing learners against NZQA-managed standards.