- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Working at NZQA
NZQA has a team of around 400 people who are committed to quality education for all New Zealanders. We work hard to provide a rewarding and challenging workplace that offers job satisfaction, personal growth and work-life balance for all our staff.
Work, live and play
We give our team the opportunity to develop and grow, by recognising and rewarding talent through internal promotion opportunities wherever possible. For more information about our organisation see our Values and our Client Charter.
Our offices are in the heart of Wellington's CBD and within walking distance to the Botanical Gardens and the waterfront. We are in a great location to make the most of all Wellington has to offer.
NZQA is a fun, friendly place to work. We have regular social and sports events. Our staff often take part in the annual Business Games and Relay for Life, and many get together for lunchtime indoor soccer and netball.
If you are interested in working for us, please visit our staff vacancies page.
We also have a number of short-term, part-time contract positions for examiners, markers, materials developers and critiquers, and moderators. You can find out more on our contract vacancies page.