- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Field Māori Assessment Support Materials
A range of assessment resources is available to help teachers assess students against unit standards listed on the Field Māori section of the Directory of Assessment Standards.
- Māori Performance
- Ngā Mahi a Te Whare Pora
- Reo Māori
- Reo Māori Media
- Te Whakamahi Whenua
- Tourism Māori
- Mau Rakau
Click on the logo to check out the Mātauranga Māori STEM resources for teachers on Pond.
If your organisation has consent to assess against Field Māori unit standards, you can order copies of these resources by contacting: Māori Qualifications Services.
To find out which unit standards your learning institute has consent to assess, you can check the NZQA website’s consent to assess scope for Providers.